The Institute for Emerging Issues in partnership with the North Carolina Broadband Infrastructure Office will host two workshops to walk you through the key elements of a digital inclusion plan, why it's important, and how to evaluate digital inclusion needs in your community. Each workshop will build on the other, so we suggest attending both for the fullest experience: October 27 and November 10. Workshops are free and open to the public.
We encourage members of every community to attend, including:
- Churches and faith-based organizations
- Nonprofits (including but not limited to: digital literacy organizations, media and arts organizations, civil rights organizations)
- Financial institutions
- K-12 schools and higher education institutions
- Health organizations
- Workforce development organizations
- Internet service providers (ISPs) and private tech companies
- Community economic development organizations
- Local government (i.e., city and county, public housing authorities, Cooperative Extension)
Questions? Contact Maggie Woods at email@example.com.