For beginner to experienced grant writers, New Hanover County Emergency Management and Grant Writing USA will present a two-day grant writing workshop. You'll learn:
- How and where to find grants including federal and state government, foundation, and corporate giving programs
- How to approach funders and develop working relationships
- The essential components of a grant proposal and how to customize them
- How to report on a grant's progress and impact
- What to do if your proposal is denied (don't give up!)
- And more.
Seating is limited; registration is necessary. Tuition payment is not required at the time of enrollment. Nonprofits receive $30 off tuition, which includes two days of instruction, the workbook, and access to the Alumni Forum full of tools, helpful discussions, and more than 200 sample grant proposals. Use discount code NCNPO at registration.