Join this two-day grant writing workshop for both beginner and experienced grant writers to learn how to find grants and write winning proposals, including:
- Understanding the difference between organizational needs and community needs.
- Researching, measuring, and objectively articulating the community need the grant will address, and how your organization will address it, measure impact and define success.
- Developing your plan for grant evaluation and integrating it with the grantmaker's evaluation and reporting system.
- Developing a budget and analyzing cash flow.
- Summarizing your request for the standard federal grant cover page or the one/two page foundation request.
- Locating relevant grant opportunities from federal, state and local government sources, private foundations and corporate giving programs.
Registration includes two days of instruction, workbook, and access to Alumni Forums of tools, helpful discussions, and 200+ sample grant proposals. CEU credit is available. Nonprofits receive $30 off registration with discount code NCNPO.