Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can be overwhelming at first glance. This three-session webinar series will help nonprofit leaders understand Google Analytics and incorporate the insights it can provide into all aspects of your organizations, from understanding audience segments to marketing channel impact, program viability and efficacy, and more. By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how to navigate through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, pull basic reports, and create custom reports.
- Set up conversion goals, build custom segments, and report on audience performance.
- Use Google Analytics to better understand the contribution of marketing efforts to organizational goals.
- Track program performance and popularity.
- Feburary 4: Introduction to Google Analytics
- February 11: The Basic Reports and How to Use Them
- February 18: Custom Reports, Views, and Advanced Functionality
Center Members save up to 20% on registration through our money-saving partnership with Tech Impact - get the discount code.