REMOTE PROGRAM DELIVERY by Tech Impact (formerly Idealware)
Three consecutive days, September 22-24, 2020
1 to 2:30 PM Eastern
This three-day course will provide an overall framework for thinking about when technology can help—and when it can’t. Social media, websites, video conferencing, texting, document assembly—we’ll explore a wide range of examples of nonprofits using online and mobile technology to reach more people with programs and services.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Review the landscape of technologies that might be helpful in delivering information.
- Think through what resources work best online and which best fit your organization and its mission.
- Explore technologies you can use to provide help remotely and best practices to carry them out successfully.
- Learn how to successfully build and maintain a community of clients online.
- Consider metrics that can help you track the success of your online services and resources.