Are you struggling to answer the question “What should I expect from my nonprofit’s board of directors?” Is it time to bring order, excitement, and action back to the governing process?
During this interactive workshop, Funding for Good’s experts will explain the legal and ethical roles of nonprofit board members then dive into practical ways to equip and empower the board. This session is a “must-attend” for current board members, volunteers, staff, and nonprofit leaders to gain actionable tips, tools, and templates to improve communication, increase productivity, and reduce liability within the organization.
- Understand the legal and ethical roles & responsibilities of your nonprofit’s board of directors
- Create/update job descriptions for the general board and officer roles
- Develop strategies to strengthen the relationship between the board and staff
- Transition monthly meetings from “reporting” to “action” mode
- Implement strategies to equip and engage board members
- Access a variety of free tools and templates to help your organization grow for good