In this webinar, we will explore a new lens to uncover greater revenue potential from recurring fundraising activity and tools for identifying and discarding unproductive fundraising activity. In addition to examining a case study of one nonprofit that used a multi-year plan to break the cycle of fundraising for current-year programs, we'll also:
- Learn how to build revenue forecasts/budgets for your nonprofit
- Understand how having a forecast for your fundraising year impacts your probability of success
- Discover strategies to charge for products or services your nonprofit is offering for free or at a discount
- Learn how to use a 4 quadrant scenario plan to chart your growth
- Identify how to avoid the three least profitable fundraising activities
Participant can earn 1 CFRE credit. If you can’t attend live, register to receive the recording and materials.