Join the NC State Poole College of Management ERM Initiative and GRF CPAs & Advisors for a special workshop, ERM in Nonprofit Organizations, on Thursday-Friday, October 17-18, 2019 in Raleigh, NC. This high-level workshop provides the tools and hands-on training to confidently and competently explore your questions regarding effective enterprise-wide risk management and oversight for nonprofit settings. You’ll interact with peers at other organizations to gather insights and ideas during a real-world, comprehensive workshop.
- Motivate why is ERM relevant to nonprofit organizations and how can it provide strategic value.
- Evaluate how your ERM process compares to your peers.
- Provide real-world illustrations of actual ERM implementations in nonprofit organizations.
- Foster discussion among participants about ERM challenges and suggestions of techniques to strengthen ERM for nonprofit organizations.
- Enable participating organizations to benchmark their ERM practices relative to best-in-class ERM programs.
- Provide networking opportunities for participants to connect with ERM leaders in other nonprofits.
- Refresh participant understanding of the fundamental elements and objectives of ERM and its relevance to nonprofit organizations.