This spring and fall, voters across North Carolina will go to the polls to elect new members of Congress, the state legislature, judges, and local officials. These elected officials will be entrusted to make decisions on laws and policies of critical importance to the work of every NC nonprofit. This webinar will provide an overview of the 2022 election for nonprofits, including:
- A quick overview of what’s at stake in the 2022 election and why it matters to nonprofits.
- Answers to common nonprofit questions about election-related activities that nonprofits – and their staff and board members – can and can’t do.
- How to find and share basic information about the 2022 election.
- How to learn more about candidates’ positions on issues that are important to your nonprofit’s work.
- Five nonpartisan ways your nonprofit can help your staff, board, volunteers, and clients be well-informed voters this year.
Registration is now closed.
This topical briefing is part of the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits' 2022 Nonprofit Policy Briefing series. View other briefings here.