Did you know that it is six times more costly to acquire a new donor than it is to retain an existing donor? Your nonprofit's success and sustainability depend on your ability to attract new donors and keep existing ones. Join our experts as we define proven strategies to cultivate donors from introduction to long-term engagement. Get a look at donor relations through the eyes of your donor and take-home nuggets that you can implement right away to create stronger development departments and happier donors. This webinar will help you:
- Understand the role relationship-building plays in a nonprofit's fundraising success.
- Practice strategies for productive interactions with donors and potential donors.
- Develop strategies to generate actions from your donor base.
- Identify methods for ongoing communication with your donors to build lasting relationships.
- Differentiate between retention and acquisition and learn the metrics you should measure around both.