Explore the tools and resources necessary to build a diverse workforce at the 2021 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference: Preparing for Workforce 2030 on August 5. Hosted by Diversity & HR Solutions, this virtual gathering of nonprofit, business, and D&I professionals offers opportunities for networking, growing knowledge, and making real progress in navigating diversity and inclusion challenges.
The year’s conference features:
- 3 best-selling authors/speakers including Howard Ross, Dr. Stefanie K. Johnson, and Dr. David Smith
- 12 DEI leaders sharing strategies on CDO, CEO, and “Othering” panels
- Musical 2021 Awards Luncheon with DJ Big Fella
- Speed Networking session for ERGs and Diversity Councils
- Pre-Conference Roundtable – “From Trauma to Triumph”
- Hot topics, strategies, and toolkits
Members of the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits receive $100 off registration – contact us for discount details.