Direct mail is still the workhorse for any successful fundraising nonprofit organization. In fact, it now drives more donors to your website than ever before!
Problem: Nonprofits are leaving a lot of money on the table because they don’t send their appeals at the right time to the right audience with the right approach.
Solution: Join this webinar to learn how to successfully plan for and execute appeals your donors will love so you can raise more money to support your programs, including:
- How to best segment your donors and prospects
- How to design and produce appeals that fit your budget
- How to create the best ask amounts for your donors
- How to work with in-house resources as well as work with printers, mail houses, and others to get your appeals out the door
- How to measure results and return on investment
- How to create an overall direct mail plan for the year
- How to match your thank you letter to fit your direct mail appeals
- How to use email and social media to follow up your direct mail appeals, and more…
** Note this webinar is not about "writing" direct mail appeals. Rather, you will learn required, critical, and often overlooked elements that will make your nonprofit direct mail appeals successful. **
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE points.