You’re on social media. Now what?
Don’t just be on social media. Be successful on social media. Join Idealware for The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit and, over six weeks, learn how to get real value from your efforts and convert “likes” into engagement, information sharing, activism, and donations.
You’ll explore using social media for branding, deep engagement, and fundraising. We’ll also outline how you can integrate and manage social media within a campaign, and then discuss how to measure your social media impact. Sound policies will also be important to your social media strategy—we’ll show you how to clearly articulate what content is acceptable and how you should communicate with constituents through social platforms.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Create and reinforce your organization’s brand using social media.
- Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
- Learn how social media tools can work together to create an integrated campaign that promotes brands and causes through multiple channels.
- Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
- Learn how to use social media for fundraising.
- Discover tools to measure social media efforts, and learn to make this task effective and manageable.
- Design a social media strategy.
Creating a Social Media Policy
Your social media channels are your organization’s public voice. As transparency and two-way conversations become the norm, many organizations are racing to develop social media policies that govern who does what, what’s OK to say, and how to handle sticky situations. Even more than simply legislating these details, the process of creating such a policy can help your organization engage in important discussions that will strengthen your culture and better position you to take advantage of tools and opportunities. We’ll explore why the process (not just the product) is so important, how to make these conversations productive and strategic, and why a social media policy is an important milestone of digital maturity.
This webinar is Part 6 of a 6 part webinar series.
Center Members receive a 15% discount! Contact us for the code.