This session will present a practical way to think about and approach capacity for your organization using lifecycle stages to describe predictable growing pains nonprofits experience at each stage of organizational development. The workshop is ideal for executives and board members of nonprofits small and large, seasoned, or just-starting out.
We will provide an overview of our model and also have a chance to practice the application of the lifecycle model to both self-assess your organization and develop a plan of action to address key capacity needs. In addition to learning about your organization's capacity, each participant will receive a do-it-yourself diagnostic tool for assessing your organization's capacity.
- Begin to identify your organizational lifecycle
- Explore capacity from a stage-based perspective
- Consider how to set realistic expectations
- Examine the benefits of applying this model to better achieve your mission and program delivery
- Identify concrete steps to build organizational capacity in governance, management, financial model, and/or administrative systems
This workshop will be presented by Steven Schack, Owner/ Director, Clear Blue Associates LLC, and Jennifer Bonnett, President & CEO, Nonprofit Lifecycles.
This webinar is provided in partnership with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists. Thanks to Nonprofit Specialists’ Annual Sponsor: Nonprofit Solutions Network.
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can receive a PDF copy of the presentation.
Members: Use code NORTHCAROLINA at checkout to receive your discount!