Telling your story is an art – and nonprofit video storytelling has never been more essential in advancing communications or fundraising strategy. Join this webinar to delve into practical approaches, important insights, creative strategies, and helpful tips for producing compelling and effective videos that will promote your nonprofit organization’s mission and vision, including:
- How to establish a framework to begin developing your own customized video strategy
- How to access tools, resources, and equipment to help make it easier for people who aren’t video gurus to create content
- How to leverage your smartphone camera as a source of authentic content creation
- How to create video content that is powerful, cost-effective, and drives engagement
- How to promote video assets once they are ready
Participants can earn 1.5 CFRE credits. If you register and cannot attend, you will get the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials.