It may be hard to believe, but 2018 is coming to a close. As this year winds down, we’re beginning to examine what the new year has in store and how nonprofits will continue to adapt. We know that first-time donor churn is still too high, recruiting new supporters is hard work, and the giving landscape is more fragmented than ever, forcing the social sector to stay nimble.
What will change in 2019, or what will we see more of? Join this webinar to share five key trends that will impact nonprofits next year, including:
- The impact of the new tax laws and their exacerbation of giving inequality. What happens as more and more giving is driven by a small portion of the population?
- The actual value of recurring donors (hint, it’s more than just a monthly gift!). Learn why these supporters are highly engaged and what drives them further.
- How social platforms like Facebook are increasing donor acquisition opportunities, but making it harder for nonprofits to develop sustainable relationships with supporters, and the consequences of this.
- Why donors are giving first to social causes over organizations and how understanding the news cycle and branding is increasingly more important.
- Why personalization works. Nonprofits dedicated to cultivating highly personalized digital experiences for their donors will see the financial returns they’re looking for.