Founded in 1991, Langdon & Company LLP is a full service CPA firm offering a wide array of services to our clients including auditing, accounting, tax as well as consulting services. Our firm prides itself on providing our clients with the financial expertise needed, while providing the client service that they deserve. We offer advice on financial and operational issues, in addition to traditional professional accounting services.
Since our Firm’s inception, we have made a significant commitment to the nonprofit community. We are dedicated to providing personalized service to our clients year after year by experienced professionals familiar with the unique challenges facing nonprofits. Some of the services we perform include:
• Audits, including Governmental (Yellow Book) and Single Audits
• HUD audits
• Cost certification audits
• Agreed-upon procedures
• Forecasts and projections
• Financial statement preparation, review and audit support services
• Bookkeeping services ranging from general oversight and consulting to complete outsourcing
• Tax planning, compliance and reporting requirements (including applications for exemption, structure planning, IRS Forms 990/990-EZ, 990-T, etc.)
In addition to our specialization with nonprofits, we also represent a variety of other industries including healthcare, real estate and construction. Our highest priority is serving our clients, and we are committed to their success.
Please visit our website at www.langdoncpa.com, and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.