Questions Regarding Form E-585

Certain nonprofit entities are allowed semiannual refunds of sales and use taxes they pay on direct purchases and leases of tangible personal property and services. Learn more about form E-585, Nonprofit and Governmental Entity Claim For Refund State and County Sales and Use Taxes, and how your organization can request refunds. (N.C. Department of Revenue)

This resource is only available free to Members.

Members, please log in for full access to this resource.

If you're not a Member, we invite you to become one to gain full access to this and numerous other resources to help your organization.